Following a rigorous inspection, our school in Santander has just been awarded accredited status with the prestigious Instituto Cervantes.
This means that it joins the ranks of a selected group of language schools that have met certain quality standards in the teaching of Spanish. Our school in Valladolid (Plaza Mayor) joined this network of accredited centres over 3 years ago.
The Institute´s logo is a badge of quality that guarantees students will be:
• taught Spanish by properly qualified and trained teachers,
• taught in centres that meet the legal requirements for carrying out teaching activities
• taught using a teaching plan that guarantees satisfactory progress
• taught in groups which have a set maximum number of students per class to ensure effective learning
• given information that accurately reflects the services offered
• taught in centres that are subject to periodic inspections and quality reviews
Travelling abroad to learn a foreign language is a major commitment both in time and money. Students often have to book courses over the internet with very little information about the quality of the courses provided. At least with an internationally recognized quality mark from the Instituto Cervantes, students have the reassurance that they will be buying high quality courses where the learning needs of the students are the priority.
For more information about the Instituto Cervantes see http://centrosasociados.cervantes.es/
Want to learn Spanish with us in IH Santander or IH Valladolid? For more information on our courses contact us at www.espaname.es